Wrestling Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the twg fed WSX

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

icoNick Jr introduction promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
icoNick42

icoNick Jr introduction promo Empty
PostSubject: icoNick Jr introduction promo   icoNick Jr introduction promo EmptyWed Jul 12, 2023 2:19 pm

*icoNick jr is standing in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand and ready to address the crowd*

icoNick Jr: Freaks and Geeks, welcome to Friday Night Fury!

*icoNick jr pauses for a reaction from the crowd*

icoNick Jr: As I stand here, many of you might now know me yet, but I know you probably know my father, icoNick Sr. He busted his ass out here every single week because he loved you people!

*icoNick jr waits for the crowd to finish cheering*

icoNick jr: He loved you people so much... but you never loved him back. Not in the way that he wanted. Sure, you cheered once in a while, but that was it. No one ever bought his merch, no one wanted his autograph, no one asked him how he was doing, nothing. And yet, he persisted! Determined to earn your love every time he stepped into this ring. Pathetic.

*icoNick jr waits for the booing to die down*

icoNick jr: All those years he spent trying to appease you lot, but it was NEVER enough. You people are insatiable! And yet, none of you ever thought about the man in this ring. In all those years he spent trying to make you love him, he forgot something important. He forgot about the love he had waiting for him at home! So many missed birthdays, graduations, and every important milestone, he forsook for YOU! We were NEVER good enough for him! So now, here I stand. Ironic really, standing in the same ring he stood, all these years after the fact. But I do not stand here with the same intentions he had. He wanted to be your hero, but you never let him be. So now, I have a mission. You see, you all don't deserve a hero. You don't deserve someone who loves you. That being said, it is my mission to strike down anyone who would attempt to be your hero, because YOU DON'T DESERVE ONE! And anyone who tries to rise up, I will strike them down! And that beating will be... iconic.

*icoNick Jr drops the mic, walks out of the ring, and down the ramp*
Back to top Go down

icoNick Jr introduction promo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Society X :: Help Faqs :: Guides-
Jump to: