Wrestling Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the twg fed WSX

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

He is back?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VinceNoir

He is back? Empty
PostSubject: He is back?   He is back? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 11:58 am

We go live to ringside at the commentary table, as we see Grant and Evan talking back and forth.

Grant: Hello WSX and welcome back and what a night we have had so far. Lots of action and meeting new stars.

Evan buts in while Grant is talking.

Evan: You got that right Grant. But the night is still young and a whole lot more to come. I mean not that it could get any better.

Grant: Up next we have...

As Grant is cut off again as the arena goes dark.

Grant: Oh great, now what?

Evan: Oh I am sure we are about to find out.

As the arena is dark, the fans get restless. Just then, sparks fill the entrance ramp as “Born For One Thing” by Gojira starts to play. Strobe lights take the place of the showers of sparks as someone walks out from the back.

Evan: Well looks like a newbie wants to make a name for himself here. Oh boy.

The mystery person is just standing there as the strobe lights do not give any clue to who it is. The strobe lights stop as the music still plays.

Grant: Well is this going to happen anytime soon? This is getting....

Just then the lights start to come back on as the WSX fans start to cheer. They can finally make out who it is standing at the top of the entrance ramp.

Grant: You have got to be kidding me!! It can’t be, it is, but how?

Evan starts to laugh at Grant as he goes all out fan boy to who is in the arena.

Evan: Yes Grant, it is him. The Man, the Myth, the Legend... It is non other than Vince Noir. This should be a gas.

Grant gets up from his chair and stars to clap. The camera pans back to Vince, as the WSX fans starts to chant his name.

Vince smiles as he brings a mic from his back pocket out as the music dies down. Vince brings the mic to his mouth and starts to walk to the ring.

Vince Noir: Wow, now that was a welcome, very much needed. So...

As Vince still makes his way to the ring. The fans are still in a up roar.

Vince Noir: It is good to be back in this surrounding again. Makes me smile and brings joy to my life. Now excuse me, I must enter the ring.

As Vince lowers his mic and starts to climb the ring steps. He stops and then looks to the fans and raises both his arms up in the air, giving them what they want.

The fans erupt into cheers and chants again as Vince smiles. Vince then turns and before entering the ring, he wipes his feet off on the outside apron. Vince then lifts his right leg over the middle rope and steps in and brings his left leg over and stands up.

Evan: I am so excited, words can’t come out of my mouth.

Grant: But somehow they will. We can’t wait...

Vince is now in the middle of the ring, mic in hand and back to his mouth.

Vince Noir: This will be short and sweet everyone, we still have a night full of fun and action to go. But why am I here? Why am I back to doing this again. Simple, I love this stuff and I want something.

As Vince lowers the mic and looks all around him as the fans erupt into cheers and chants again. Vince smiles.

Evan: Most likely the same thing everyone wants. And who knows, he may in the tourney as well. But lets see.

Grant cuts Evan off.

Grant: Shhhhh, let him speak.

Evan rolls his eyes as we are back in the ring.

Vince Noir: Ok I am back, now where was I? Oh yes, what I want. Simple my dear Watson.

As Vince starts to pace the ring.

Vince Noir: Something that has always eluded me my entire career. Gold... and no, not the tag titles. But we will get to that a later date. I wanted to come out and grace you all with myself in this ring. Better to do it now, than later. So now I must retreat back stage, I have a meeting with the Powers That Be. See you soon WSX, very soon.

As Vince drops his mic then walks to the ropes and drops down and rolls out. He stops to take it all in again as he starts to eye the fans. He makes his way back up the ramp, shaking peoples hands and high-fiving the kids.

Grant: Wow, I think he just told everyone in the back why he is here. This is so amazing! I can’t wait to see what happens.

Evan: Most likely the same ol Vince, always out of reach of everything. But we will see, I guess. But we still have more action to come. We will be right back after this short commercial break. And Grant, keep your pants on.

Grant: Oh hush Evan. Be right back, don’t change that channel.

As the scene fades to a break.

Last edited by VinceNoir on Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VinceNoir

He is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is back?   He is back? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 12:02 pm

I'll edit Karl to Grant when I get up
Back to top Go down
VinceNoir

He is back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is back?   He is back? EmptyTue Aug 08, 2023 4:40 pm

edited and updated and sent to Discord