Wrestling Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the twg fed WSX

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

GM Fury addresses the fans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury(GM)
Admin

GM Fury addresses the fans Empty
PostSubject: GM Fury addresses the fans   GM Fury addresses the fans EmptySat Aug 05, 2023 1:18 pm

*The Score Unstoppable begins to play over the loud speaker as a man in a suit, and tie is seen making his way to the ring accompanied by security, and a similar looking gentleman in a suit, the men enter the ring in unison as the man motions for a microphone*
*The crowd goes wild chanting WSX WSX WSX the man let's out a grin as he embraces the chants*
Evan Daniels:It's him Grant the founder of WSX is here!
Grant Pierce:Yes we can all see that kid why don't you just sit there, and shut your mouth so the boss can speak.
WSX Founder:My name is Jayden Fury, but you all may call me Jay for short. I am the founder of The Wrestling Society of Excellence, and I have some big plans for everyone of you to see.
*The Crowd roars with cheers chanting Fury Fury Fury*
Evan Daniels:I wonder what the plans could be?
*Jay Fury motions to the man next to him to hand him a championship belt, and holds the title above his head with a hand as he speaks into the microphone*
Jay Fury:This is our Global Championship, and tonight will begin a number 1 contenders tournament to decide which two members of WSX will face off for the title at our upcoming pay per view.
* Jay Fury, and his security team climb out of the ring, and make their way back to the back as the crowd chants WSX WSX WSX*
Back to top Go down
https://wsxtwg.forumotion.com

GM Fury addresses the fans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Society X :: Role plays & Shows :: Friday Night Fury-
Jump to: