Wrestling Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the twg fed WSX

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Boyhood Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blake Lawson

Boyhood Dream Empty
PostSubject: Boyhood Dream   Boyhood Dream EmptyThu Aug 03, 2023 10:12 am

The scene opens up backstage where Wrestling Society X’s interviewer Jenny is standing alone. She doesn't seem to be expecting anyone and appears to be on break. She takes out her cell phone and begins to check a few messages when suddenly a crew member whispers in her ear. .
-
Boyhood Dream 220x280_WRESTLING_SOCIETY_CARD_JENNY_WESTBROOK
Jenny Westbrook: Really? Alright well then where is he?
-
Just as Jenny says that she turns her head as two men step into view. The men seem to be just about the same height although one of them is about an inch taller and a bit more muscular, he is wearing jeans and a sweatshirt while the shorter man is wearing a suit with a red tie. The man in the suit smiles and shakes Jenny’s hand before speaking to her. .
-
????: Good evening Miss Jenny. Allow me to introduce us to you and the WsX universe. This man next to me is the best thing since sliced bread and microwaveable popcorn. He is a young prodigy and a legend in the making, his name is Blake Lawson... "The Snowstorm" Blake Lawson to be exact. He's a solid five foot eleven inches and a lean two hundred and five pounds of high flying muscle. He might not be the most experienced guy to step foot into the ring but he is going to be the most successful in a short amount of time.

I on the other hand am not here to wrestle, but to manage. I am the long time friend and manager for Blake Lawson, I am Holden Caulfield. We're here to prove to the world that you can live the boyhood dream and accomplish what you set out to do, however we'll go the extra mile and take whatever chances necessary to achieve these goals. Right now our main goal is to make a statement and we'll do that immediately, believe that.

Boyhood Dream 220x280_WRESTLING_SOCIETY_CARD_HOLDEN_CAULFIELDBoyhood Dream 220x280_WRESTLING_SOCIETY_CARD_BLAKE_LAWSON_2
-
Jenny is caught a bit off guard as she stutters for a second before continuing the interview. .
-
Jenny Westbrook : Thank you for introducing yourselves Mr. Caulfield. Now Blake, how are you going to make a statement here in WsX? What is it going to take for us to be looking at you to be the face of this company?
-
Blake opens his mouth to speak but before he can say a word he is interrupted by Holden. .
-
Holden Caulfield : Allow me to answer that. Blake is going to make his statement by taking action. From what I've heard Blake is going to be wrestling in a match either this week or next week however you and the fans won't actually see him participate. Blake is going to hold out on performing in the ring until the management here can find someone suitable for him to debut against. I've looked at the roster and reviewed the talent and it's a wreck. Blake can handle any scrub they decide to throw at him however he should only be thrown in the ring with the best. You'll be looking at the face of this company very soon, because Blake Lawson has arrived.
-
Blake gives Holden a sort of, 'Are you serious?' look as Jenny asks another question
-
Jenny Westbrook : So you're saying he's going to start his career here by disobeying management? Doesn't he have contractual obligations? Won't this boycott get him fired immediately? I don't think that's very smart. If he's so good why doesn't he just fight whoever they put up against him?
-
Blake smiles and nods in agreement with Jenny until Holden once again speaks out
-
Holden Caulfield : If management has an issue with this, they better put someone worthy of Blake Lawson's talent in the ring. Quite frankly it is the best move for Blake. He won't risk fighting a wrestler who is going to waste his time and cost the company money. Blake can and will beat anyone they put in front of him, although we want it to be challenging. It's no fun to play poker by yourself, you'll always win, there's no risk involved, no gambles. Gambling is what makes poker fun, and having a challenging opponent to fight is what every talented wrestler wants. If you aren't hungry to fight the best and beat the best every night then you can never be the best. Blake wants to be the best, but he's got to beat the best and become the best. That's all there is too it Jenny, understand what I'm saying?
-
Blake and Jenny look at Holden with an equally intrigued yet slightly confused stare. Blake rubs his chin as Jenny begins to speak once more
-
Jenny Westbrook : I guess that's true but
-
Holden cuts off Jenny almost immediately after she begins to speak.
-
Holden Caulfield : I'm glad you understand, now Blake and I have some work to do. Thank you for your time, have a pleasant evening. Let's go Blake.
-
Holden walks off immediately as Blake opens his mouth to say something to Jenny before just shrugging and following his friend. Jenny looks back at the camera dumbfounded as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Boyhood Dream
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Society X :: Role plays & Shows :: Friday Night Fury-
Jump to: