Wrestling Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the twg fed WSX

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Federation Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fury(GM)
Admin

Federation Rules Empty
PostSubject: Federation Rules   Federation Rules EmptySun Jul 09, 2023 11:11 pm

These simple rules will keep you, and me, out of trouble with TWG. These rules are simple, but if you can't follow them, then you will be released from your contract at the earliest convenience.

1: No trademarks. TWG defines this as pictures of WWE's current talent and other contracted personas like Jim Ross, or Christopher DeJosephs (Writer, better known as Big Dick Johnson). As of the time of this writing, TNA images are allowed to be used. I will push this a step further. No direct name or gimmick rips should be made from any organization. There are enough Rated "R" superstars out there. Surely you have a better vision for your own wrestler.

2: You are not under any circumstances to promise ANYONE anything in regards to contracts, pay, or incentives to join this Federation. That's my Job, and I take it personally when people undermine my ability to properly recruit and I end up breaking promises someone else made.

3: And on a related note, keep possible contact with members of other rosters to a minimum, especially when dealing with contract possibilities. NO ONE SHOULD EVER OFFER SOMEONE WHO IS UNDER CONTRACT TO ANOTHER FEDERATION ANY KIND OF POSITION WITH WSX. I don't intend to get fired because the GM of another federation thinks I'm stealing his talent.

4: There is no cursing in the shows. This closely relates to forum rules, as the shows are generally created on the forum through Role Plays before they are posted on TWG. Therefore, cursing will be kept to a minimum on the forums. There are many children playing this game. In fact, I'd wager a good number of you are young children playing this game.

5: There will be no insulting of other members for role plays on basis of grammar or content. Constructive criticism is always allowed, with tact. Any violation of this will result in being benched for 2 weeks or the remainder of the season, and released at the end of your contract in extreme cases.

6: Always be active. The more you RP, the more shows you get in, the more you get paid. The more you RP the better you get, and the better you look to other GMs who may want to hire you, if that's your motivation. Either way, inactivity is the quickest way to get benched, and released when your contract expires.

7: If you are going to leave, I only ask for the courtesy of letting me know ahead of time. I'm not going to cut your action back, but it would be nice to be able to plan around the hole you will leave behind. Besides, it leaves the door wide open if you ever want to return at a later date. Simply deleting your contract without warning will result in a SWP blacklist, which basically means you'll never work for me again.

8: If a GM or VGM of another federation contacts you while you still have an active contract with this fed, let me or one of the VGMs know immediately via PM. Screen capture the PM chain, and post it in the PM you send to us. On a similar note, if you are caught petitioning other GMs for contracts while still under an active contract to me, your contract will be deleted upon its expiration (immediately if you are on an active expired contract) and you will be reported to TWG admin.
Back to top Go down
https://wsxtwg.forumotion.com

Federation Rules
Page 1 of 1