Wrestling Society X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the twg fed WSX

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Introducing The Man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SamHaze

Introducing The Man Empty
PostSubject: Introducing The Man   Introducing The Man EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 11:49 pm

A sudden darkness engulfs the arena, simultaneously warning sirens blare throughout the speakers. A flickering LED masks begins to expose a man sitting in the middle of the ring, as it slowly becomes solid, a purge mask is revealed.

-

Masked Man: Someone once told me, "there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in", no truer words have been spoken. a broken system that allows people to come out here and be a self centered, egotistical, narcissistic failure.

-

Commentator 1: I have 2 questions, one, who is he? and two, what is he even dribbling about.

-

Masked Man: What I might be saying is most likely going over your head, not all of you, but the majority of you. I've been sitting out back all night, just watching, and pondering how an organization like this could allow a bunch of no good, evil serving, talent-less so called wrestlers come out here and represent the name. What sort of wrestling society is this?

-

The masked wrestler stands up simultaneously kicking the chair, and then begins to pace around the ring

-

Masked Man: But then it came to me, I realised that this place is nothing but another machine that operates on the idea of making a mockery of the fans in the stand. They don't care for y'all, and they sure as hell don't care for me. I realised that if someone wanted to make a stand, it's got to start with myself, there is no need to keep on waiting, no need to let the machine take away precious time and money from the same people that keep us going. I am here to invite, and extend a welcoming to anyone, and everyone that wants to join in a fight to expect nothing but greatness.

-

Masked Man: I was watching from the back as someone came out and self proclaimed this as his show, someone that literally came out and told everyone that if you didn't know who he was, you lived under a damn ROCK!

-

The Masked wrestler gives a little chuckle

-

Masked Man: In my opinion, all I heard was someone bluff his way with trying to impress y'all whilst taking y'all for a ride. THIS AIN'T HIS SHOW, THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE, FOR YOU AND EVERYONE THAT COMES OUT TO CHEER US ON! In my opinion, we take a stand. They want to talk about the strong and the weak, he wants to see survivors, we shall show him survivors. We are the people, we are the business, we are the WRESTLING SOCIETY! And ain't nobody taking that way from us.

-

As the lights slowly brighten up, a cheer begins to spread across the arena, the masked man turns to the titan tron and points to back stage

-

Masked Man: P.G. Timps the time to back your assertion, the time to walk the talk, is ready for you anytime. I ain't going anywhere boy, if you think you're the future of this business, well I am ready to end the business's future. I AM SAM HAZE!

-

Sam Haze drops the microphone and heads to towards the ropes and climbs up the lowest set and leans over towards the fans.

-

Commentator 1: I am not sure what to make out of this dude, but someone clearly needs help.

-

Commentator 2: I am pretty sure he is delusional, but I definitely like this dude. LET'S FIGHT THE POWER!
Back to top Go down

Introducing The Man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wrestling Society X :: Role plays & Shows :: Friday Night Fury-
Jump to: